trouble getting jaxws sample to run

Jeff Ramin

Thanks Ryan.

I made that change, which also necessitated including 2 or 3 other jars,
but I got things compiled. Now when I run the sample and request the
WSDL, my browser shows:

      This page contains the following errors:

error on line 1 at column 184: Extra content at the end of the document

      Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

According to the POM, the jaxrs dependency is defined as:

Re: trouble getting jaxws sample to run

Ryan Lubke-2
I just fixed the jaxws-rt version in the example pom as it was out of sync with what was defined in the implementation module and then ran the sample.
I didn't see any error as you described.

Can you verify your dependencies against this list [1]?

[1] https://www.dropbox.com/s/6up13ncx0ij3u4a/Screenshot%202017-03-15%2011.45.54.png?dl=0

March 15, 2017 at 05:20

Thanks Ryan.

I made that change, which also necessitated including 2 or 3 other jars, but I got things compiled. Now when I run the sample and request the WSDL, my browser shows:

     This page contains the following errors:

error on line 1 at column 184: Extra content at the end of the document

     Below is a rendering of the page up to the first error.

On 03/14/2017 04:31 PM, Ryan Lubke wrote:
According to the POM, the jaxrs dependency is defined as:

Re: trouble getting jaxws sample to run

Jeff Ramin

There are quite a few differences between my environment and that list of jars. As I said previously, I'm attempting to use grizzly in an existing application, and changing the version of multiple libraries is likely to be more trouble than its worth.

Thanks anyway.

--
Jeff Ramin
Software Engineer