t-shirt posting about to go live

charlie hunt-3
I'm about to post the 'How to get a Project Grizzly t-shirt' information
to my blog which will also go out to many NetBeans IDE users.

I'm also planning to put a short link to the blog on the front page of
Project Grizzly.

I wanted to give preference to those on the Project Grizzly mailing
list(s) to get a first chance at the t-shirt contributions.   So, I will
send an e-mail as soon as I have posted the blog entry and have the link
posted to Project Grizzly.

charlie ...

--

Charlie Hunt
Java Performance Engineer

<http://java.sun.com/docs/performance/>

charlie.hunt.vcf (167 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: t-shirt posting about to go live

charlie hunt-3
I have put an link on the Project Grizzly home page for the 'call for
contribution(s) and get a t-shirt'.

Here's the url to home page: https://grizzly.dev.java.net

Here's the url to blog entry:
http://blogs.sun.com/charliebrown/entry/who_wants_a_t_shirt