Quantcast

org.glassfish.grizzly.SSLTest error

Johan Maasing
I'm trying to build the master branch and find a few tests that give errors:

Tests in error:
  testCompletionHandlerNotification[0](org.glassfish.grizzly.SSLTest): java.lang.IllegalStateException: CompletionHandler.failed() should not have been called.
  testCompletionHandlerNotification[1](org.glassfish.grizzly.SSLTest): java.lang.IllegalStateException: CompletionHandler.failed() should not have been called.
  testCompletionHandlerNotification[2](org.glassfish.grizzly.SSLTest): java.lang.IllegalStateException: CompletionHandler.failed() should not have been called.
  testCompletionHandlerNotification[3](org.glassfish.grizzly.SSLTest): java.lang.IllegalStateException: CompletionHandler.failed() should not have been called.

The (abbreviated) stack trace says:

    at sun.security.ssl.Handshaker$DelegatedTask.run(Handshaker.java:1369)
    at org.glassfish.grizzly.ssl.SSLUtils.executeDelegatedTask(SSLUtils.java:273)
    at org.glassfish.grizzly.ssl.SSLBaseFilter.doHandshakeStep(SSLBaseFilter.java:702)
    ... 14 more
Caused by: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Certificates does not conform to algorithm constraints
    at sun.security.ssl.AbstractTrustManagerWrapper.checkAlgorithmConstraints(SSLContextImpl.java:1055)
    at sun.security.ssl.AbstractTrustManagerWrapper.checkAdditionalTrust(SSLContextImpl.java:1023)

I tried with a fresh install of JDK 1.8.0_u102 and u73 (Windows 10_x64) both give the same error.

Is this a known error or might it be something strange with my machine?

/JM

Re: org.glassfish.grizzly.SSLTest error

Ryan Lubke-2
Yes, I saw that just this week.  I've got a note to investigate.  It's a difference with the new 1.8 JDK.  Doesn't happen with 1.8.0_66 for instance.

Would you mind logging an issue so we keep this on the radar?

Thanks,
-rl

July 27, 2016 at 11:55

/JM