Quantcast

not using maven

hawat.thufir
I'm not using maven.  How do I just download the JAR's for "grizzly"?

specifically, output from ant:

-do-compile:
     [javac] Compiling 3 source files to
/home/thufir/NetBeansProjects/Jersey01/build/classes
     [javac]
/home/thufir/NetBeansProjects/Jersey01/src/org/glassfish/jersey/examples/helloworld/App.java:9:
error: package org.glassfish.jersey.grizzly2.httpserver does not exist

I've tried adding grizzly core:

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Ca%3A%22grizzly-core%22

but that doesn't seem to resolve the dependency.  Is grizzly part of
Glassfish?  So that it should be run from Glassfish itself?  Generally
speaking.

thanks,

Thufir

Re: not using maven

Ryan Lubke-2
That class is actually from the Jersey [1] project.

While you're not using Maven, you can certainly download the JARs from maven central [2].

[1]  https://jersey.java.net
[2]  http://search.maven.org

April 15, 2017 at 01:44