(no subject)

Daniel Feist
Hi,

Any chance you could take a look at this issue

https://java.net/jira/browse/GRIZZLY-1811

If you agree there is an issue and thats the correct fix, I can look
at submitting a PR.

thanks,

Dan

Re:

Hi Dan,

could you please share your code, at least part of it to understand the
issue.
You say you don't use HttpServer, right? So it would be interesting to
take a look at your code to be able to reproduce the issue.

On 29.10.15 07:30, Daniel Feist wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Any chance you could take a look at this issue
>
> https://java.net/jira/browse/GRIZZLY-1811
>
> If you agree there is an issue and thats the correct fix, I can look
> at submitting a PR.
>
> thanks,
>
> Dan

Re:

Daniel Feist

Hi,

You can find a test case here,  although  you need to clone Mule PR branch to run it.

https://github.com/mulesoft/mule/pull/2129

HttpListenerExpectHeaderTestCase.java

I tried reproducing with the existing grizzly expect continue test case in grizzly http server codebase but have struggled to reproduce the same conditions yet:
- HTTP expect continue
- Chunking disabled.
- Persistent connections.
- Two requests (second request hangs)

What I found is that grizzly is treating 100 response as having a body and given  no content length is set,  it enables chunking which messes things up.  Setting content length fixes things, but breaks chunked case.

Feel free to ask me any other info..

Dan