newbie question

Ukyo Virgden-2
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sorry I can't quote your message because
I've misspelled my email address when registering to the site so I was
only able to read the email from the project's web page.

I've managed to jumpstart with grizzly by only downloading the jars
from framework section. Although there are lots of information
scattered around I must admit that it's not very organized. It's
rather adventurous to grab pieces of information from blog posts. :)

Anyhow, I've been able to start using grizzly on netbeans including
sources, jars and javadocs. I've got LOTS of questions but I'm willing
to write down a **getting your hands wet with grizzly** tutorial.

Regards,
Ukyo