grizzly http server GET request length

Hou, Chunxiao

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to configure org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpServer http GET request length/size please?

I’ve tried searching on Google, but not very helpful so far.

Thanks,

David

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.

Re: grizzly http server GET request length

Marc Arens

Hello David,

have a look at

NetworkListener#setMaxHttpHeaderSize
ServerConfiguration#setMaxRequestParameters

"Hou, Chunxiao" <[hidden email]> hat am 2. Juli 2013 um 16:52 geschrieben:

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to configure org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.HttpServer http GET request length/size please?

I’ve tried searching on Google, but not very helpful so far.

Thanks,

David

Best regards,
Marc