grizzly 2.0 + glassfish v3 embedded

dragonken
Hi All,

Can my app import both grizzly 2.0 + glassfish embedded (by grizzly 1.9)? I can see some classes have same package name.

Regards,
Ken

Re: grizzly 2.0 + glassfish v3 embedded

Oleksiy Stashok
Hi Ken,

> Can my app import both grizzly 2.0 + glassfish embedded (by grizzly
> 1.9)? I
> can see some classes have same package name.
Hmm, I think it could be solved using OSGi.
Can you pls. provide more details on type of application you have?

> Regards,
> Ken

Re: grizzly 2.0 + glassfish v3 embedded

dragonken
just a simple client server by Grizzly 2.0 and embed glassfish v3 (glassfish-embedded-web-3.0.jar) for a web administration interface, I just need a standard servlet container that can deploy basic war file.

I got this error when import both grizzly 2.0 M3 and glassfish v3 embedded:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SERVER_ACCEPT
        at com.sun.grizzly.utils.IOEventMask.<clinit>(IOEventMask.java:83)
        at com.sun.grizzly.filterchain.AbstractFilterChain.<init>(AbstractFilterChain.java:64)
        at com.sun.grizzly.filterchain.ListFacadeFilterChain.<init>(ListFacadeFilterChain.java:63)
        at com.sun.grizzly.filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.<init>(DefaultFilterChain.java:167)
        at com.sun.grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.<init>(TCPNIOTransport.java:190)
        at com.sun.grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.<init>(TCPNIOTransport.java:169)
        at com.sun.grizzly.nio.DefaultNIOTransportFactory.createTCPTransport(DefaultNIOTransportFactory.java:53)

Oleksiy Stashok wrote
Hi Ken,

> Can my app import both grizzly 2.0 + glassfish embedded (by grizzly
> 1.9)? I
> can see some classes have same package name.
Hmm, I think it could be solved using OSGi.
Can you pls. provide more details on type of application you have?

> Regards,
> Ken

Re: grizzly 2.0 + glassfish v3 embedded

Oleksiy Stashok
Do you see a problem, when putting Grizzly 2.0 binaries first on
classpath?

Alexey.

On Mar 2, 2010, at 11:50 , [hidden email] wrote:

> just a simple client server by Grizzly 2.0 and embed glassfish v3
> (glassfish-embedded-web-3.0.jar) for a web administration interface,
> I just
> need a standard servlet container that can deploy basic war file.
>
> I got this error when import both grizzly 2.0 M3 and glassfish v3
> embedded:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SERVER_ACCEPT
>        at
> com.sun.grizzly.utils.IOEventMask.<clinit>(IOEventMask.java:83)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly
> .filterchain.AbstractFilterChain.<init>(AbstractFilterChain.java:64)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly
> .filterchain.ListFacadeFilterChain.<init>(ListFacadeFilterChain.java:
> 63)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly
> .filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.<init>(DefaultFilterChain.java:167)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.<init>(TCPNIOTransport.java:
> 190)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.<init>(TCPNIOTransport.java:
> 169)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly
> .nio
> .DefaultNIOTransportFactory
> .createTCPTransport(DefaultNIOTransportFactory.java:53)
>

> Oleksiy Stashok wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ken,
>>
>>> Can my app import both grizzly 2.0 + glassfish embedded (by grizzly
>>> 1.9)? I
>>> can see some classes have same package name.
>> Hmm, I think it could be solved using OSGi.
>> Can you pls. provide more details on type of application you have?
>>
>> WBR,
>> Alexey.
>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Ken

Re: grizzly 2.0 + glassfish v3 embedded

dragonken
Hi Alexey,

not work.

Config Listener notification got interruped
java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:232)

It seems that 1.9 and 2.0 are conflict to each other.

Regards,
Ken

Oleksiy Stashok wrote

On Mar 2, 2010, at 11:50 , Ken--@newsgroupstats.hk wrote:

> just a simple client server by Grizzly 2.0 and embed glassfish v3
> (glassfish-embedded-web-3.0.jar) for a web administration interface,
> I just
> need a standard servlet container that can deploy basic war file.
>
> I got this error when import both grizzly 2.0 M3 and glassfish v3
> embedded:
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SERVER_ACCEPT
>        at
> com.sun.grizzly.utils.IOEventMask.<clinit>(IOEventMask.java:83)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly
> .filterchain.AbstractFilterChain.<init>(AbstractFilterChain.java:64)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly
> .filterchain.ListFacadeFilterChain.<init>(ListFacadeFilterChain.java:
> 63)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly
> .filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.<init>(DefaultFilterChain.java:167)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.<init>(TCPNIOTransport.java:
> 190)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.<init>(TCPNIOTransport.java:
> 169)
>        at
> com
> .sun
> .grizzly
> .nio
> .DefaultNIOTransportFactory
> .createTCPTransport(DefaultNIOTransportFactory.java:53)
>

> Oleksiy Stashok wrote:
>>
>> Hi Ken,
>>
>>> Can my app import both grizzly 2.0 + glassfish embedded (by grizzly
>>> 1.9)? I
>>> can see some classes have same package name.
>> Hmm, I think it could be solved using OSGi.
>> Can you pls. provide more details on type of application you have?
>>
>> WBR,
>> Alexey.
>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Ken

Re: grizzly 2.0 + glassfish v3 embedded

Oleksiy Stashok
I guess OSGi may help here. It's some additional work for sure, but
alternative is to deal with ClassLoaders, which seems more complicated
and some side effects may appear.

May be others may suggest some solution here?

On Mar 2, 2010, at 13:36 , [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi Alexey,
>
> not work.
>
> Config Listener notification got interruped
> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
> java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:232)
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:91)
>
> It seems that 1.9 and 2.0 are conflict to each other.
>
> Regards,
> Ken
>

> Oleksiy Stashok wrote:
>>
>> Do you see a problem, when putting Grizzly 2.0 binaries first on
>> classpath?
>>
>> Alexey.
>>
>> On Mar 2, 2010, at 11:50 , [hidden email] wrote:
>>

>>> just a simple client server by Grizzly 2.0 and embed glassfish v3
>>> (glassfish-embedded-web-3.0.jar) for a web administration interface,
>>> I just
>>> need a standard servlet container that can deploy basic war file.
>>>
>>> I got this error when import both grizzly 2.0 M3 and glassfish v3
>>> embedded:
>>>
>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SERVER_ACCEPT
>>>       at
>>> com.sun.grizzly.utils.IOEventMask.<clinit>(IOEventMask.java:83)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly
>>> .filterchain.AbstractFilterChain.<init>(AbstractFilterChain.java:64)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly
>>> .filterchain
>>> .ListFacadeFilterChain.<init>(ListFacadeFilterChain.java:
>>> 63)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly
>>> .filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.<init>(DefaultFilterChain.java:167)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.<init>(TCPNIOTransport.java:
>>> 190)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.<init>(TCPNIOTransport.java:
>>> 169)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly
>>> .nio
>>> .DefaultNIOTransportFactory
>>> .createTCPTransport(DefaultNIOTransportFactory.java:53)

Re: grizzly 2.0 + glassfish v3 embedded

dragonken

My first solution is switch to other embed server like Tomcat / Jetty.

Ken

Oleksiy Stashok wrote

On Mar 2, 2010, at 13:36 , Ken--@newsgroupstats.hk wrote:

> Hi Alexey,
>
> not work.
>
> Config Listener notification got interruped
> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
> java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:232)
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:91)
>
> It seems that 1.9 and 2.0 are conflict to each other.
>
> Regards,
> Ken
>

> Oleksiy Stashok wrote:
>>
>> Do you see a problem, when putting Grizzly 2.0 binaries first on
>> classpath?
>>
>> Alexey.
>>
>> On Mar 2, 2010, at 11:50 , Ken--@newsgroupstats.hk wrote:
>>

>>> just a simple client server by Grizzly 2.0 and embed glassfish v3
>>> (glassfish-embedded-web-3.0.jar) for a web administration interface,
>>> I just
>>> need a standard servlet container that can deploy basic war file.
>>>
>>> I got this error when import both grizzly 2.0 M3 and glassfish v3
>>> embedded:
>>>
>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SERVER_ACCEPT
>>>       at
>>> com.sun.grizzly.utils.IOEventMask.<clinit>(IOEventMask.java:83)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly
>>> .filterchain.AbstractFilterChain.<init>(AbstractFilterChain.java:64)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly
>>> .filterchain
>>> .ListFacadeFilterChain.<init>(ListFacadeFilterChain.java:
>>> 63)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly
>>> .filterchain.DefaultFilterChain.<init>(DefaultFilterChain.java:167)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.<init>(TCPNIOTransport.java:
>>> 190)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly.nio.transport.TCPNIOTransport.<init>(TCPNIOTransport.java:
>>> 169)
>>>       at
>>> com
>>> .sun
>>> .grizzly
>>> .nio
>>> .DefaultNIOTransportFactory
>>> .createTCPTransport(DefaultNIOTransportFactory.java:53)

Re: grizzly 2.0 + glassfish v3 embedded

Oleksiy Stashok
> My first solution is switch to other embed server like Tomcat / Jetty.
Fair enough.
Ken, can I just ask you to file an issue?

> Ken
>

> Oleksiy Stashok wrote:
>>
>> I guess OSGi may help here. It's some additional work for sure, but
>> alternative is to deal with ClassLoaders, which seems more
>> complicated
>> and some side effects may appear.
>>
>> May be others may suggest some solution here?
>>
>> WBR,
>> Alexey.
>> On Mar 2, 2010, at 13:36 , [hidden email] wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Alexey,
>>>
>>> not work.
>>>
>>> Config Listener notification got interruped
>>> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
>>> java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Implementing class
>>>       at
>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:232)
>>>       at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:91)
>>>
>>> It seems that 1.9 and 2.0 are conflict to each other.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Ken

Re: grizzly 2.0 + glassfish v3 embedded

dragonken
Ok. I will switch it back once glassfish upgrade to grizzly 2.0.

Oleksiy Stashok wrote