document for grizzly request

windshome
Hello,Jeanfrancois Arcand,in recently, I view the source code for grizzly, My work task is write a server framework for some server product base j2se,it is a c/s mode server,not b/s,client is some application. protocol in client/server is not http , the protocol is our custom.

At I read the code,I feel too difficult to understand the  thoughtfulness of grizzly, I can understand the class、interface and method,but I can not understand the idea for the code. So, I mail you for some help ,can you give me some advice to read the code,or give me some document describe grizzly?not the document in dev.java.net,the detail design document should help me to understand it.

Re: document for grizzly request

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2
HI,

windshome wrote:

> Hello,Jeanfrancois Arcand,in recently, I view the source code for grizzly, My
> work task is write a server framework for some server product base j2se,it
> is a c/s mode server,not b/s,client is some application. protocol in
> client/server is not http , the protocol is our custom.
>
> At I read the code,I feel too difficult to understand the  thoughtfulness of
> grizzly, I can understand the class、interface and method,but I can not
> understand the idea for the code. So, I mail you for some help ,can you give
> me some advice to read the code,or give me some document describe
> grizzly?not the document in dev.java.net,the detail design document should
> help me to understand it.

That's our biggest problem right now...we need to work on docs. Have you
looked at links here: http://grizzly.dev.java.net? Also, take a look
under grizzly/modules/grizzly/src/test. This is not perfect, but feel
free to ask questions here. We all can help!

Re: document for grizzly request

windshome
Thanks!
I visted http://grizzly.dev.java.net and build some test program, I encount some problem when I write a digital signature server.

I ask for some document because my task is build a server framework for other developer, the server base this framework will use in enterprise entironment and it is a c/s mode, protocol in c/s is custom.I think the max problem of use grizzly as my framework is the coupling of class is to much, complexity of the code is too hard. I must assure my frame work easy to use and easy to understand, in some time, hard to understand, I can describe it by code comment and document.This is the reason I ask for grizzly design document. In  http://grizzly.dev.java.net, I cannot find it but some simple introduce.

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2 wrote
HI,

windshome wrote:
> Hello,Jeanfrancois Arcand,in recently, I view the source code for grizzly, My
> work task is write a server framework for some server product base j2se,it
> is a c/s mode server,not b/s,client is some application. protocol in
> client/server is not http , the protocol is our custom.
>
> At I read the code,I feel too difficult to understand the  thoughtfulness of
> grizzly, I can understand the class、interface and method,but I can not
> understand the idea for the code. So, I mail you for some help ,can you give
> me some advice to read the code,or give me some document describe
> grizzly?not the document in dev.java.net,the detail design document should
> help me to understand it.

That's our biggest problem right now...we need to work on docs. Have you
looked at links here: http://grizzly.dev.java.net? Also, take a look
under grizzly/modules/grizzly/src/test. This is not perfect, but feel
free to ask questions here. We all can help!

Re: document for grizzly request

windshome
Oh, some informal document  will help me!