deploy - undeploy - cleanup with Grizzly 1.7.0

deploy - undeploy - cleanup with Grizzly 1.7.0

Dianne Jiao - Javasoft East
Hi,

I am trying to deploy multiple classes, using 1.7.0.
The classes might be deployed at the different times;
undeployed at different times; cleaned up soon after undeployment.

I am thinking to start up grizzly first; drop class into its classpath
for deploy;
remove it from classpath for undeploy and cleanup.

Does this make sense?  Any recommendation or suggestion?

Thanks for helping!

Dianne