cookbook

Johan Maasing
I pushed a branch named 'cookbook' to grizzly-site. It generates a page called cookbook.html that is linked from the 'samples' page. It contains the multi-threaded-client-using-attributes-to-pass-callback-handlers around that I previously sent to the users list.
Please review and either change directly or suggest changes.

Should there be some license-header in the documentation source files? Maybe creative commons CC0?

Cheers,
JM

Re: cookbook

Published