calling a REST service from a Grizzly web app

calling a REST service from a Grizzly web app

jbrisbin
Are there any examples of using Grizzly to make a non-blocking HTTP REST call while servicing a client HTTP request in a Grizzly server? e.g. My Grizzly web app needs to make a REST call and communicate back to the client based on the results of the REST call.

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
http//jbrisbin.com

Re: calling a REST service from a Grizzly web app

On 07/28/2011 11:48 PM, Jon Brisbin wrote:
Are there any examples of using Grizzly to make a non-blocking HTTP REST call while servicing a client HTTP request in a Grizzly server? e.g. My Grizzly web app needs to make a REST call and communicate back to the client based on the results of the REST call.
You may want to check project Jersey and there async client.
jersey.java.net

Jon Brisbin
http//jbrisbin.com