[Vote] Releasing project Grizzly 1.7.0 (vote close 12/19)
we have again made good progress (I think this is the **biggest
release** we ever did so far) with the Project Grizzly. I would like to
propose releasing the 1.7.0 next Wednesday (12/19) so it gives peoples
one week to test it and vote appropriately.
Please note that *no* commit should be done between 12/17 to 12/19 to
make sure we aren't adding any late regressions.
If someone face any show stopper, then I propose we should hold on until
the issue is fixed.
We have new direct customers now (Jersey, Sailfin (Grizzly enabled by
default), DWR, Cometd up to date with the spec, ICEFaces support, Comet
Http Pipelining, Port Unification, Async Read/Write Queue, multiples
applications we aren't aware :-), Corba, etc.) so we need to make sure
no compatibility issues/bugs has been injected.
Any help will be appreciated :-) and feel free to speak if you think the
release needs to be delayed by any issues.