[Vote] Release Project Grizzly 1.7.1 (please vote if you are using Grizzly!)

[Vote] Release Project Grizzly 1.7.1 (please vote if you are using Grizzly!)

as discussed today at the Grizzly weekly meeting, we think this is time
to do a quick release that includes all the fixes we added since 1 month:

https://grizzly.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/grizzly/trunk/CHANGELOG.txt?rev=753

so customers of Grizzly can use/test that version. The most important
changes are related to the AsyncQueue improvement (heavily tested in
Sailfin project).

Project Grizzly 1.7.1 is:
[ ] Stable
[ ] Beta
[ ] Alpha

Re: [Vote] Release Project Grizzly 1.7.1 (please vote if you are using Grizzly!)

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2
My vote:

> Project Grizzly 1.7.1 is:
> [ ] Stable
> [ ] Beta
> [X] Alpha

Re: [Vote] Release Project Grizzly 1.7.1 (please vote if you are using Grizzly!)

Oleksiy Stashok
Agree!

> Project Grizzly 1.7.1 is:
> [ ] Stable
> [ ] Beta
> [ X] Alpha

Re: [Vote] Release Project Grizzly 1.7.1 (please vote if you are using Grizzly!)

kcavanaugh

On Jan 30, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:

> Hi,
>
> as discussed today at the Grizzly weekly meeting, we think this is
> time to do a quick release that includes all the fixes we added
> since 1 month:
>
> https://grizzly.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/grizzly/trunk/
> CHANGELOG.txt?rev=753
>
> so customers of Grizzly can use/test that version. The most
> important changes are related to the AsyncQueue improvement
> (heavily tested in Sailfin project).
>
> Project Grizzly 1.7.1 is:
> [ ] Stable
> [ ] Beta
> [X ] Alpha

My vote is "Alpha".

Ken.

sdo

Re: [Vote] Release Project Grizzly 1.7.1 (please vote if you are using Grizzly!)

sdo

> Project Grizzly 1.7.1 is:
> [ ] Stable
> [ ] Beta