[Vote] Chad as a Grizzly Committer

I would like to propose Chad as a committer.
Chad has implemented protobuf support for Grizzly 2.0 [1] , which we're
going to integrate into the next Grizzly 2.1.2 release, and has more
ideas how to develop our project.

I would like to give him commit access to help on
documentations, tutorials/samples and help on the framework module.

Please vote:

[ ] Yes, I agree
[ ] No, because ____

[1] https://github.com/cdollins/grizzly-google-protobufs

Re: [Vote] Chad as a Grizzly Committer

stefano
FWIW,

Yes I agree,

WBR,
Stefano.

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:00 PM, Oleksiy Stashok
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to propose Chad as a committer.
> Chad has implemented protobuf support for Grizzly 2.0 [1] , which we're
> going to integrate into the next Grizzly 2.1.2 release, and has more ideas
> how to develop our project.
>
> I would like to give him commit access to help on documentations,
> tutorials/samples and help on the framework module.
>
> Please vote:
>
> [ ] Yes, I agree
> [ ] No, because ____
>
> Thanks.
>
> WBR,
> Alexey.
>
> [1] https://github.com/cdollins/grizzly-google-protobufs

Re: [Vote] Chad as a Grizzly Committer

My vote is

[X] Yes, I agree

On 07/15/2011 12:00 PM, Oleksiy Stashok wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to propose Chad as a committer.
> Chad has implemented protobuf support for Grizzly 2.0 [1] , which
> we're going to integrate into the next Grizzly 2.1.2 release, and has
> more ideas how to develop our project.
>
> I would like to give him commit access to help on documentations,
> tutorials/samples and help on the framework module.
>
> Please vote:
>
> [ ] Yes, I agree
> [ ] No, because ____
>
> Thanks.
>
> WBR,
> Alexey.
>
> [1] https://github.com/cdollins/grizzly-google-protobufs

Re: [Vote] Chad as a Grizzly Committer

> Please vote:
>
> [X] Yes, I agree
> [ ] No, because ____

Re: [Vote] Chad as a Grizzly Committer

Ken Cavanaugh

On Jul 15, 2011, at 3:00 AM, Oleksiy Stashok wrote:

> Hi,
> I would like to propose Chad as a committer.
> Chad has implemented protobuf support for Grizzly 2.0 [1] , which we're going to integrate into the next Grizzly 2.1.2 release, and has more ideas how to develop our project.
>
> I would like to give him commit access to help on documentations, tutorials/samples and help on the framework module.
>
> Please vote:
>
> [ X] Yes, I agree
> [ ] No, because ____
>
> Thanks.
>
> WBR,
> Alexey.
>
> [1] https://github.com/cdollins/grizzly-google-protobufs

Re: [Vote] Chad as a Grizzly Committer

Bongjae Chang
My vote is

[X] Yes.

On 7/15/11 7:00 PM, "Oleksiy Stashok" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>I would like to propose Chad as a committer.
>Chad has implemented protobuf support for Grizzly 2.0 [1] , which we're
>going to integrate into the next Grizzly 2.1.2 release, and has more
>ideas how to develop our project.
>
>I would like to give him commit access to help on
>documentations, tutorials/samples and help on the framework module.
>
>Please vote:
>
>[ ] Yes, I agree
>[ ] No, because ____
>
>Thanks.
>
>WBR,
>Alexey.
>
>[1] https://github.com/cdollins/grizzly-google-protobufs

Re: [Vote] Chad as a Grizzly Committer

+1 (5)
-1 (0)

Congratulation Chad, you are now a Grizzly official committer.
Now please c
reate a java.net ID, log in and then ask for Grizzly's Developper role.

On 07/18/2011 02:37 AM, Bongjae Chang wrote:
My vote is

[X] Yes.

On 7/15/11 7:00 PM, "Oleksiy Stashok" [hidden email] wrote:

Hi,
I would like to propose Chad as a committer.
Chad has implemented protobuf support for Grizzly 2.0 [1] , which we're
going to integrate into the next Grizzly 2.1.2 release, and has more
ideas how to develop our project.

I would like to give him commit access to help on
documentations, tutorials/samples and help on the framework module.

Please vote:

[ ] Yes, I agree
[ ] No, because ____

[1] https://github.com/cdollins/grizzly-google-protobufs

Re: [Vote] Chad as a Grizzly Committer

cdollins
I don't see a direct way to ask for developer role. You can find my ID as vipaca.

Re: [Vote] Chad as a Grizzly Committer

Justin Lee-4
In spite of java.net's best efforts to prevent me from doing so, I've
updated you to be a "software developer" on the project.  Congrats and
welcome to the team.  :)

On 8/11/11 3:40 PM, cdollins wrote:
> I don't see a direct way to ask for developer role. You can find my ID as
> vipaca.

Re: [Vote] Chad as a Grizzly Committer

cdollins
Excellent! Thanks and I appreciate your effort.