[VOTE] Release Project Grizzly 1.5.2

time to vote again :-) I would like to propose a vote on our next
official release. An overview of the change logs can be seen here

https://grizzly.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/grizzly/trunk/CHANGELOG.txt?rev=339

Everybody is **welcome** to vote, developer or not. If your company use
Grizzly, make sure you test with the latest snapshot available here:

http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/grizzly/

Project Grizzly 1.5.2 is:
[ ] Stable
[ ] Beta
[ ] Alpha

Since there is a lot of US folks on vacation, the vote will end Monday
07/09.

Re: [VOTE] Release Project Grizzly 1.5.2

charlie hunt-3
My vote:

Project Grizzly 1.5.2 is:
[ ] Stable
[X] Beta
[ ] Alpha

charlie ...

Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:

> Hi,
>
> time to vote again :-) I would like to propose a vote on our next
> official release. An overview of the change logs can be seen here
>
> https://grizzly.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/grizzly/trunk/CHANGELOG.txt?rev=339
>

> Everybody is **welcome** to vote, developer or not. If your company
> use Grizzly, make sure you test with the latest snapshot available here:
>
> http://download.java.net/maven/2/com/sun/grizzly/
>
> Project Grizzly 1.5.2 is:
> [ ] Stable
> [X] Beta
> [ ] Alpha
>
> Since there is a lot of US folks on vacation, the vote will end Monday
> 07/09.
>

> Thanks
>
> -- Jeanfrancois

Charlie Hunt
Java Performance Engineer
630.285.7708 x47708 (Internal)

<http://java.sun.com/docs/performance/>

Re: [VOTE] Release Project Grizzly 1.5.2

My vote:

 > Project Grizzly 1.5.2 is:
 > [ ] Stable
 > [X] Beta
 > [ ] Alpha

I'm voting beta because we added the TheradAttachment/ProtocolParser and
SSL client but I really think this release is stable :-)

-- Jeanfrancois