Using a SNI filter

Victor Romero
Hello Grizlly Users,

I'm trying to do a test a SNI client app. For a integration test I'm using a Grizzly server to test the SNI is being passed. I'm using a Filter as per docs. However the filter is never called.

The documentation doesn't show a complete example. The mechanism I've found to add filters seems to be ignored. The old method used in 2.2 is not public anymore.

Do you have any hints?

I've put a minimal project that can reproduce here: https://github.com/vromero/sni-server-test

Re: Using a SNI filter

I created a pull request for you (check the github).
In general, you have to use AddOn to update HttpServer filter chain.

Additionally localhost and localhost.localdomain will both work (according to your code), but https://127.0.0.1 will not, because ip address is not passed as SNI.

Hope that will help.

On 27.04.15 08:23, Victor Romero wrote:
Hello Grizlly Users,

I'm trying to do a test a SNI client app. For a integration test I'm using a Grizzly server to test the SNI is being passed. I'm using a Filter as per docs. However the filter is never called.

The documentation doesn't show a complete example. The mechanism I've found to add filters seems to be ignored. The old method used in 2.2 is not public anymore.

Do you have any hints?

I've put a minimal project that can reproduce here: https://github.com/vromero/sni-server-test

Thanks!