Session timeout should call invalidate!?

Session timeout should call invalidate!?

awallat
Hello,

I added a HttpSessionListener to my embedded Grizzly Server (2.3.4), so be informed about creation and destroying of sessions. This works fine if I explicitly call invalidate() on a session. When there's a session timeout however, then there's no notification, because the session only is set to valid=false.

Is there any way or any plan to call the invalidate() method when a session timeout occurs? Or what other options do I have to find out about session timeouts?

Thanks!