Run over the Grizzly Connection source IP

Run over the Grizzly Connection source IP

Broide Uri

Hi Alexey,

I need to run over the Grizzly Connection source IP.

Is the following connect method (with the localAddress) is the right way to do it?

Thanks

Uri

“This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Inc. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: [hidden email]. Thank You.”

“This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Inc. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: [hidden email]. Thank You.”

RE: Run over the Grizzly Connection source IP

Broide Uri

Thanks Alexey