Re: Grizzly benchmark test

Jesper Söderlund
Hi I read the presentation with the Grizzly benchmark (for Electronic Arts) done against Mina and and also against two native web-servers.

Does anybody know which were the native web servers? Apache HTTPD and Sun WebServer, would seem like the most obvious choice for Sun engineering.

kind regards,
/Jesper

Re: Grizzly benchmark test

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2
Salut,

Jesper Söderlund wrote:
> Hi I read the presentation with the Grizzly benchmark (for Electronic
> Arts) done against Mina and and also against two native web-servers.
>
> Does anybody know which were the native web servers?

Sun WebServer and Apache

Apache HTTPD and
> Sun WebServer, would seem like the most obvious choice for Sun engineering.

Agree. One day I should publish how we can tests those Web Server using
Faban like Scott did here [1].

Thanks!!

-- Jeanfrancois

[1] http://weblogs.java.net/blog/sdo/archive/2007/05/how_to_test_con.html