Quick one

Meltser Tiran

Can a Transport object (acting as a server) support (bind to) multiple ports (I assume it does, but want to make sure)?

Tiran Meltser
System Architect
Global Products & Operations
ComverseMaking Your Network Smarter

T   +972-3-7678381
M +972-54-5639381
[hidden email]
www.comverse.com

P Please think of the environment before printing this email

“This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Inc. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: [hidden email]. Thank You.”

“This e-mail message may contain confidential, commercial or privileged information that constitutes proprietary information of Comverse Inc. or its subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that any review, use or distribution of this information is absolutely prohibited and we request that you delete all copies and contact us by e-mailing to: [hidden email]. Thank You.”

Re: Quick one

Meltser Tiran

​Thanks.

Tiran.