[Q] GrizzletContainer passing a Grizzlet configuration data

[Q] GrizzletContainer passing a Grizzlet configuration data

ALT Mobile DEV

in the default implementation of GrizzletContainer, I didn't see
anyway to pass additional objects to the Grizzlet that it will need
during processing. This information is only available at server
startup. It appears that the Grizzlet design approach is for a unique,
complied Grizzlet to be created and does not support a Grizzlet as a
wrapper on top of  swappable POJOs.

I reimplemented the GrizzlyContainer to explicitly pass an object and
stored the object as an ivar of the Grizzlet. Is this the suggested
approach?

thanks.

--Zaid

http://altmobile.com