[OT] Grizzly has 1 :-)

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2
As previously announced, the bear is having 1 today. I've blogged about
it here:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2008/02/happy_brithday.html

If you have a chance, blog about it :-)

....I feel like an evangelist when I write such thing ;-), but always
good to grown the community by doing some easy marketing :-)

Thanks to everybody who contributed!!!!!

Re: [OT] Grizzly has 1 :-)

ALT Mobile DEV
Congratulations !

I notified Comet Daily and AJAX Magazine about our use of Grizzly and
we're on the front page:  "... Comet services are provided through a
custom version of Sun's Grizzly web server technology..."

http://ajax.phpmagazine.net/

I understand that Comet Dailly will focus on Grizzly turning 1 as the
main theme and that ALT Mobile is using Grizzly to build its Dynamic
Mashup Server.

--Zaid

ALT Mobile

http://altmobile.com/Home.html (web site)
http://web.mac.com/altmobile/ (official blog)

On Feb 5, 2008, at 10:59 AM, Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:

> As previously announced, the bear is having 1 today. I've blogged
> about it here:
>
> http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2008/02/happy_brithday.html
>
> If you have a chance, blog about it :-)
>
> ....I feel like an evangelist when I write such thing ;-), but
> always good to grown the community by doing some easy marketing :-)
>
> Thanks to everybody who contributed!!!!!
>
> -- Jeanfrancois

Re: [OT] Grizzly has 1 :-)

charlie hunt-3
Zaid,

This is truly exciting news!

Your hard work and use of Grizzly deserves one of our highly sought
after Grizzly t-shirts. :-)

Can you (off-list) send me a mailing address where you would like a
Grizzly t-shirt sent?

Anyone else who is integrating Grizzly into a project who is interested
in a t-shirt, send me an e-mail with a description of what your project
is, and how you are using Grizzly in your project.

thanks,

charlie ...