OP_READ & OP_WRITE now handled concurrently starting with tomorrow snapshot.

OP_READ & OP_WRITE now handled concurrently starting with tomorrow snapshot.

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2
Salut,

Based on this thread discussion,

http://www.nabble.com/Read-write-concurrency-questions-tf4032722.html

Grizzly can now handle SelectionKey who have been registered for both
OP_READ and OP_WRITE simultaneously. I've set this as the default. If
you are experiencing problem, you can switch back to the previous mode
by invoking:

Controller.setHandleReadWriteConcurrently(false);

Let me know if that cause problems or if I didn't implemented properly.

A+