NIO for Multipart (multipart/form-data) HTTP Requests Processing

NIO for Multipart (multipart/form-data) HTTP Requests Processing

Michael Mole
Hello,

I recently came across this page which talks about using NIO for Multipart (multipart/form-data) HTTP Requests Processing (https://grizzly.java.net/httpserverframeworkextras.html). Does anyone know how to take advantage of this in Jersey?

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Mole

Re: NIO for Multipart (multipart/form-data) HTTP Requests Processing

Michael Mole
I'll give that a shot.  Thanks for the tip.

On Jan 22, 2014, at 5:53 PM, Oleksiy Stashok <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Michael,

I don't think this feature is exposed via Jersey API, but you can still register plain Grizzly HttpHandler and use this feature.

On 22.01.14 14:24, Michael Mole wrote:
Hello,

I recently came across this page which talks about using NIO for Multipart (multipart/form-data) HTTP Requests Processing (https://grizzly.java.net/httpserverframeworkextras.html). Does anyone know how to take advantage of this in Jersey?

Thanks,
Mike

Michael Mole
[hidden email]