Main Entry point in source code

gagansnt
Is this presentation still relevant. http://java.net/projects/grizzly/sources/svn/show/trunk/www/presentations?rev=6266

I am trying to understand the source code, I was looking for the Main Entry point and as per the presentation there is a Controller Class but I was unable to fine it.

Am I looking at wrong location? What should be the easiest way to start understanding the codebase and how do you run the testcases to check your source code.

Re: Main Entry point in source code

Hi Gagan,

it's better to use users guide for learning.

http://grizzly.java.net/nonav/docs/docbkx2.0/html/grizzly-docs.html

On 05/03/2011 02:15 PM, gagansnt wrote:

> Is this presentation still relevant.
> http://java.net/projects/grizzly/sources/svn/show/trunk/www/presentations?rev=6266
> http://java.net/projects/grizzly/sources/svn/show/trunk/www/presentations?rev=6266
>
> I am trying to understand the source code, I was looking for the Main Entry
> point and as per the presentation there is a Controller Class but I was
> unable to fine it.
>
> Am I looking at wrong location? What should be the easiest way to start
> understanding the codebase and how do you run the testcases to check your
> source code.

Re: Main Entry point in source code

Bongjae Chang
Hi,

FYI, the link is not valid currently. You will receive "404 Not Found".
Maybe you should click this(
http://grizzly.java.net/docs/docbkx2.0/html/grizzly-docs.html ).

In addition, most "grizzly.java.net"'s links is broken because of "/nonav"
uri. :-(

Bongjae Chang

On 5/3/11 9:20 PM, "Oleksiy Stashok" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi Gagan,
>
>it's better to use users guide for learning.
>
>http://grizzly.java.net/nonav/docs/docbkx2.0/html/grizzly-docs.html
>
>Thanks.
>
>WBR,
>Alexey.
>
>On 05/03/2011 02:15 PM, gagansnt wrote:
>> Is this presentation still relevant.
>>
>>http://java.net/projects/grizzly/sources/svn/show/trunk/www/presentations
>>?rev=6266
>>
>>http://java.net/projects/grizzly/sources/svn/show/trunk/www/presentations
>>?rev=6266
>>
>> I am trying to understand the source code, I was looking for the Main
>>Entry
>> point and as per the presentation there is a Controller Class but I was
>> unable to fine it.
>>
>> Am I looking at wrong location? What should be the easiest way to start
>> understanding the codebase and how do you run the testcases to check
>>your
>> source code.

Re: Main Entry point in source code

Justin Lee-4
The nonav stuff is correct.  It looks like java.net is broken.  again.
the should be layout wrapping our content.  nonav/ tells java.net to
render the underlying pages without that decoration.  But that part
appears to be offline so the nonav bits aren't being processed
correctly.  I'll let the kenai folks know and hopefully it will be back
up soon.

On 5/3/11 9:41 PM, Bongjae Chang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> FYI, the link is not valid currently. You will receive "404 Not Found".
> Maybe you should click this(
> http://grizzly.java.net/docs/docbkx2.0/html/grizzly-docs.html ).
>
> In addition, most "grizzly.java.net"'s links is broken because of "/nonav"
> uri. :-(
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Bongjae Chang
>

> On 5/3/11 9:20 PM, "Oleksiy Stashok"<[hidden email]>  wrote:
>
>> Hi Gagan,
>>
>> it's better to use users guide for learning.
>>
>> http://grizzly.java.net/nonav/docs/docbkx2.0/html/grizzly-docs.html
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> WBR,
>> Alexey.
>>
>> On 05/03/2011 02:15 PM, gagansnt wrote:
>>> Is this presentation still relevant.
>>>
>>> http://java.net/projects/grizzly/sources/svn/show/trunk/www/presentations
>>> ?rev=6266
>>>
>>> http://java.net/projects/grizzly/sources/svn/show/trunk/www/presentations
>>> ?rev=6266
>>>
>>> I am trying to understand the source code, I was looking for the Main
>>> Entry
>>> point and as per the presentation there is a Controller Class but I was
>>> unable to fine it.
>>>
>>> Am I looking at wrong location? What should be the easiest way to start
>>> understanding the codebase and how do you run the testcases to check
>>> your
>>> source code.

Re: Main Entry point in source code

Bongjae Chang