List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Ryan Lubke-2
Hey Folks,

We'd like to add a page consisting of companies and projects using
Grizzly and, if possible, include details on how you're using it.

So, if you'd like to a) have your company/project represented or b) have
a story to share, please follow up and let us know!

Thanks,
-rl

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Farrukh Najmi

Hi Ryan,

My company Wellfleet Software is using Grizzly in our WellGEO RegRep product implementing a Geospatial Registry and Repository based on ebXML RegRep 4.0 standard.

The Grizzly project is used to implement an embedded web server to host a Subscriber endpoint for PubSubHubBub protocol.
One specific application of this Grizzly-based Hub Subscriber is in our Administration UI application where the UI is kept synchronized with changes in the server by receiving notification of changes from the server as an Atom feed. The Grizzly project provided an efficient and effective solution to synchronize any client to data changes in our WellGEO RegRep server.

We are particularly pleased with the quality of the Grizzly project and with the responsiveness of Ryan Lubke and the dev team. Thank you for the good work on Grizzly.

Please let me know when and where you publish above story.
Please try and maintain the text (including hyperlinks) as close to above as possible.

Thanks again.

On 05/01/2013 03:21 PM, Ryan Lubke wrote:
Hey Folks,

We'd like to add a page consisting of companies and projects using Grizzly and, if possible, include details on how you're using it.

So, if you'd like to a) have your company/project represented or b) have a story to share, please follow up and let us know!

Thanks,
-rl

Farrukh Najmi

Web: http://www.wellfleetsoftware.com

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Hey,

this project uses Grizzly 2.2.19
http://wiki.apidesign.org/wiki/Bck2Brwsr

On 01.05.13 12:21, Ryan Lubke wrote:

> Hey Folks,
>
> We'd like to add a page consisting of companies and projects using
> Grizzly and, if possible, include details on how you're using it.
>
> So, if you'd like to a) have your company/project represented or b)
> have a story to share, please follow up and let us know!
>
> Thanks,
> -rl

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Mkrtchyan, Tigran

Hi Ryan,

the dCache project (http://www.dcache.org) used Glizzly-NIO in
own implementation of ONC RPC (https://github.com/dCache/oncrpc4j)
and NFSv4.1 (https://github.com/dCache/jpnfs). We still using
grizzly-2.1.9 as there was performance problems with other version.
The evaluation of 2.3 in progress.

Tigran.

> We'd like to add a page consisting of companies and projects using
> Grizzly and, if possible, include details on how you're using it.
>
> So, if you'd like to a) have your company/project represented or b) have
> a story to share, please follow up and let us know!
>
> Thanks,
> -rl

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Matthew Swift-3
Hi Ryan,

We are using Grizzly 2.3 at ForgeRock as part of our Open Source OpenDJ Project (formally the Sun OpenDS project) which implements a high performance LDAP / HTTP based Directory Server. We use the Grizzly IO Framework in our LDAP client/server SDK as the asynchronous IO layer. We also use the Grizzly HTTP Servlet module in the next version of our Directory Server as the embedded Servlet container for our REST to LDAP service.

We are pleased with the performance and quality of the Grizzly project, and especially the helpfulness and responsiveness of the Grizzly developers!

Thanks again and great work on the website. :-)

Matt

-rl

Re: List of companies/projects using Grizzly

Ryan Lubke-2
Hey Folks,

I've updated the site with a using page [1] based on your feedback.  It's linked from the bottom menu.

If you see something that needs correction, please let us know.

Still looking to from the others that may be lurking  :)

[1] https://grizzly.java.net/using.html

May 7, 2013 2:06 AM
Hi Ryan,

We are using Grizzly 2.3 at ForgeRock as part of our Open Source OpenDJ Project (formally the Sun OpenDS project) which implements a high performance LDAP / HTTP based Directory Server. We use the Grizzly IO Framework in our LDAP client/server SDK as the asynchronous IO layer. We also use the Grizzly HTTP Servlet module in the next version of our Directory Server as the embedded Servlet container for our REST to LDAP service.

We are pleased with the performance and quality of the Grizzly project, and especially the helpfulness and responsiveness of the Grizzly developers!

Thanks again and great work on the website. :-)

Matt

May 1, 2013 12:21 PM