License for Grizzly

Nikolai Ganchev
Hello Grizzly Devs!
I am making a WebSockets Server and I am using your client to connect to it. I want to include your License file to my project, but I can't seem to find who holds the Copyright?
Would you be so kind to answer me, also tell me if this is the correct LICENSE file: https://github.com/GrizzlyNIO/grizzly-mirror/blob/2.3.x/LICENSE.txt
Thank you and have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Nikolai

Re: License for Grizzly

Johan Maasing
I guess it still is CDDL or GPL
https://grizzly.java.net/license.html

Hello Grizzly Devs!
I am making a WebSockets Server and I am using your client to connect to it. I want to include your License file to my project, but I can't seem to find who holds the Copyright?
Would you be so kind to answer me, also tell me if this is the correct LICENSE file: https://github.com/GrizzlyNIO/grizzly-mirror/blob/2.3.x/LICENSE.txt
Thank you and have a nice day!
Sincerely,
Nikolai

Re: License for Grizzly

Copyright owner:  Oracle and/or its affiliates
Yes, that's the correct license.

April 21, 2016 at 05:02