Javadoc for Algorithm classes

Kshitiz Saxena
Hi,

I just found that Javadoc for algorithm classes are incorrect. The parse
method of ContentLengthAlgorithm and StateMachineAlgorithm return true
when the parsing of request is complete. I figured that out looking at
the code. However javadoc for those methods states otherwise and need to
be fixed.

Thanks,
Kshitiz

Re: Javadoc for Algorithm classes

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2

Kshitiz Saxena wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just found that Javadoc for algorithm classes are incorrect. The parse
> method of ContentLengthAlgorithm and StateMachineAlgorithm return true
> when the parsing of request is complete. I figured that out looking at
> the code. However javadoc for those methods states otherwise and need to
> be fixed.

Patch are welcome :-)

-- Jeanfrancois