[JavaOne] Are you using Grizzly? Let us know

[JavaOne] Are you using Grizzly? Let us know

if you are using Grizzly (or evaluating) and want to see your company's
name inside our JavaOne 2008 session (free marketing :-)), just send me
a private email with the name of the company, and optionally a logo if
you have one :-)

If you have evaluated and decided to not use it, you can still drop me
an email and let me know why :-)

Ping me at jeanfrancois dot arcand at sun dot com