JavaOne 2011 sessions for Grizzly

Bongjae Chang
Hi,

I found a Grizzly BOF session("Implementing Asynchronous HTTP Client and Server Applications with Grizzly 2 (25087)") on JavaOne 2011.

If you have more sessions with regard to Grizzly, could you let me know?

Bongjae Chang

Re: JavaOne 2011 sessions for Grizzly

Ryan Lubke-2
On Sun Sep 25 18:08:48 2011, Bongjae Chang wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found a Grizzly BOF session("Implementing Asynchronous HTTP Client
> and Server Applications with Grizzly 2 (25087)") on JavaOne 2011.
>
> If you have more sessions with regard to Grizzly, could you let me know?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Regards,
> Bongjae Chang

As far as Alexey and myself go, that's our only session.  Justin?
Anyone else have a Grizzly related session?

Re: JavaOne 2011 sessions for Grizzly

Justin Lee-4
I have one that's an alternate about building websocket apps, but it's a
bit of a repeat.  My other session is on non-java languages for
development so not really grizzly related.

On 9/26/11 11:48 AM, Ryan Lubke wrote:

> On Sun Sep 25 18:08:48 2011, Bongjae Chang wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I found a Grizzly BOF session("Implementing Asynchronous HTTP Client
>> and Server Applications with Grizzly 2 (25087)") on JavaOne 2011.
>>
>> If you have more sessions with regard to Grizzly, could you let me know?
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bongjae Chang
>
> As far as Alexey and myself go, that's our only session.  Justin?
> Anyone else have a Grizzly related session?

Re: JavaOne 2011 sessions for Grizzly

Bongjae Chang
Hi Ryan and Justin,

Thanks a lot. Looking forward to your sessions.

Bongjae Chang

On 9/27/11 4:51 AM, "Justin Lee" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>I have one that's an alternate about building websocket apps, but it's a
>bit of a repeat.  My other session is on non-java languages for
>development so not really grizzly related.
>
>On 9/26/11 11:48 AM, Ryan Lubke wrote:
>> On Sun Sep 25 18:08:48 2011, Bongjae Chang wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I found a Grizzly BOF session("Implementing Asynchronous HTTP Client
>>> and Server Applications with Grizzly 2 (25087)") on JavaOne 2011.
>>>
>>> If you have more sessions with regard to Grizzly, could you let me
>>>know?
>>>
>>> Thanks!
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Bongjae Chang
>>
>> As far as Alexey and myself go, that's our only session.  Justin?
>> Anyone else have a Grizzly related session?

Re: JavaOne 2011 sessions for Grizzly

fuyou001
how can i get the slide of the Implementing Asynchronous HTTP Client and Server Applications with Grizzly 2
thanks

Re: JavaOne 2011 sessions for Grizzly

here is related Aquarium blog [1].
We're working on it :)

[1]
http://blogs.oracle.com/theaquarium/entry/javaone_2011_slides_are_starting

On 10/23/2011 05:17 AM, fuyou001 wrote:
> how can i get the slide of the Implementing Asynchronous HTTP Client and
> Server Applications with Grizzly 2
> thanks

Re: JavaOne 2011 sessions for Grizzly

fuyou001