Is there a unit test framework for Grizzly http server?

Is there a unit test framework for Grizzly http server?

Bo Gu
Hi,
I think a unit test framework would be useful, e.g. a fake of org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.Request and its friends.
But I did not find any thing about it in the document.
Is there a unit test framework for Grizzly http server or some alternative?

Re: Is there a unit test framework for Grizzly http server?

Marc Arens

Moin,

you might want to take a look at the included tests in the test subfolders of the sources e.g. https://github.com/GrizzlyNIO/grizzly-mirror/blob/2.3.x/modules/http-server/src/test/java/org/glassfish/grizzly/http/server/HttpSessionTest.java and probably some general mocking framework like http://mockito.org/, https://github.com/jayway/powermock

On 13 June 2016 at 08:23 Bo Gu <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
I think a unit test framework would be useful, e.g. a fake of org.glassfish.grizzly.http.server.Request and its friends.
But I did not find any thing about it in the document.
Is there a unit test framework for Grizzly http server or some alternative?

Best regards

Marc