I can't go any further till example works

I can't go any further till example works

John C. Turnbull

I really need to move forward with my project but I am unable to do so until I can resolve what must be an extremely trivial problem running the basic chat demo.  As I reported in an earlier email, when I run it I get the “Grizzly Comet has not been registered” error despite being careful to define and invoke the servlet in a consistent manner.  In fact, no one has even replied to tell me what the correct way to run this example is.

Can’t anyone help me?  I have emailed Jeanfrancois with the relevant files for that demo but I am sure he is overwhelmed with correspondence and other tasks.

My environment is GlassFish v2 b58, NetBeans 6.0, Windows Vista x64 and Java 6 Update N b09 and the latest checked-out Grizzly.

I have some significant work to do with Grizzly Comet but I need to have the simplest example working before I proceed.  I accept that the Grizzly community is still quite small but couldn’t someone have a quick look at this for me?

Thanks,

-JCT

Re: I can't go any further till example works

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2
Hi John,

will look at it today for sure :-) Will reply as as soon as possible.