Http, Https, ftp proxy

hi hi
Hi everyone

I have been looking for an open source proxy that deals
with HTTP, HTTPS, FTP protocols on the Internet but unfortunately I have not
found yet. Actually I found one that deals just with HTTP requests and

I would be very grateful if anyone can provide me with such a proxy with its
API if possible.

Regards
Abdul

Re: Http, Https, ftp proxy

hi hi wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I have been looking for an open source proxy that deals
> with HTTP, HTTPS, FTP protocols on the Internet but unfortunately I have
> not
> found yet. Actually I found one that deals just with HTTP requests and
>
> I would be very grateful if anyone can provide me with such a proxy with
> its
> API if possible.

The grizzly http module supports http and https, but not ftp. But adding
ftp support should be easy with the current API. Do you have free cycle
to work in the ftp side :-)