How can I setup grizzly as a http proxy?

How can I setup grizzly as a http proxy?

silverburgh
HI,

Can you please tell me where can i find documentation for setting up
Grizzly as a proxy server?

And how can I return a local file in http response if the url ends with '.mp3'?

Thank you.

Re: How can I setup grizzly as a http proxy?

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2
Hi Meryl,

Meryl Silverburgh wrote:
> HI,
>
> Can you please tell me where can i find documentation for setting up
> Grizzly as a proxy server?

We don't have a out-of-the-box proxy available, but it should be really
easy to implement y writing your own Adapter[1] code. From the Adapter
code you can re-use the ConnectorHandler connection pool to redirect the
requests.

A small Proxy is something we will have for sure, just don't know when :-)

Contributions accepted :-)

-- Jeanfrancois

[1]
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/jfarcand/archive/2006/12/understanding_g.html