[Heads up] Maven artifacts soon to be renamed, all starting with grizzly-

[Heads up] Maven artifacts soon to be renamed, all starting with grizzly-

as we voted last week, we will soon rename Grizzly artifacts to:

<<module>>-<<version>>.jar to grizzly-<<module>>-<<version>>.jar

It means that all project that use Grizzly will have to update their
pom.xml file to be able to use our new release. I will make the name
switch next Monday, so let me know if such changes will cause problems.

Re: [Heads up] Maven artifacts soon to be renamed, all starting with grizzly-

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2
Done.

Now all binaries starts with grizzly-

-- Jeanfrancois