HTTP URL encode for HttpRequestPacket

Chris Molozian
Hi,

I’m probably asking a very simple question but I’ve not been able to find the utility method to (rfc3986) URL encode a resource string for use with `#setRequestUri()` in a HttpRequestPacket?

Cheers,

Chris

--
Chris Molozian
Software Engineer

Sent with Airmail

Sent with Airmail

Re: HTTP URL encode for HttpRequestPacket

Chris Molozian
Awesome!

Thanks Alexey.

--
Chris Molozian
Software Engineer

Sent with Airmail

On 23 December 2013 at 20:06:29, oleksiys [via Grizzly] ([hidden email]) wrote:

Hi Chris,

we use org.glassfish.grizzly.http.util.UEncoder, it should work fine with UTF-8 charset.

On 23.12.13 09:39, Chris Molozian wrote:
Hi,

I’m probably asking a very simple question but I’ve not been able to find the utility method to (rfc3986) URL encode a resource string for use with `#setRequestUri()` in a HttpRequestPacket?

Cheers,

Chris

--
Chris Molozian
Software Engineer

Sent with Airmail

http://grizzly.1045725.n5.nabble.com/HTTP-URL-encode-for-HttpRequestPacket-tp5710340p5710341.html
To start a new topic under Grizzly - Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Grizzly, click here.
NAML