Grizzly will hit 1 year...Feb 5 next week...time to blog?

Grizzly will hit 1 year...Feb 5 next week...time to blog?

Grizzly 1.next will have its first birthday next week (Feb
5...officially released as a standalone project, outside GlassFish) and
it might be nice if we can do a "blog-o-thon" like we did for the 1.7.0
release. So if you have time, drop a blog on Feb 5 and let us know so we
can make some noise on the front page (grizzly.dev.java.net) :-).