Grizzly support for AIO?

yelingbug
Hi!
  I've check out the latest version source code with git, but it seems like no good support for AIO API newly issued by J2SE 7. so I wanna know if there is any plan on complete AIO support? Thanks!

Re: Grizzly support for AIO?

> Hi!
>    I've check out the latest version source code with git, but it seems like
> no good support for AIO API newly issued by J2SE 7. so I wanna know if there
> is any plan on complete AIO support? Thanks!
At the moment we don't have any specific plans regarding AIO, mostly
because we didn't notice much interest from community side.
The Grizzly AIO based Transport implementation was functional at the
time we implemented it (passed all our unit tests), but I haven't
revisited it for a long time.

Are there any specific reasons you're interested in AIO?

Re: Grizzly support for AIO?

yelingbug
Hi!
  No other reason, I just wanna to give it a try for one more choice to see if AIO is more effectively than NIO when constructing my server program.However, I'm looking AIO support forward to releasing early. :)

Yelin.G