Grizzly dual-licenses

Alexandre Cançado Cardoso
Hello Grizzly!

I would like to know if can I choose any licenses of Jersey to use without any restriction?

In the case I want to use full Grizzly under CDDL without anything under GPL (because it is viral).

Thanks a lot!

--
Alexandre Cançado Cardoso
Intrisic Soluções em Informática

[+55][32][9110].[8485]
acc[dot]intrisic[at]gmail[dot]com

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it. We thank you for your support.

Se voce nao e o destinatario correto deste e-mail, por favor, informe-nos imediatamente que o recebeu por engano e exclua-o. Agradecemos pelo seu apoio.

Re: Grizzly dual-licenses

Hi Alexandre,

according to this [1], it's either-or, so you can chose one license to go with.
Similar topic [2].

Hope that will help.

[1] http://glassfish.java.net/public/faq/GF_FAQ_2.html#terms
[2] http://jersey.576304.n2.nabble.com/under-dual-CDDL-GPL-license-means-td3840020.html