Quantcast

Grizzly Servlet Filter not hitting url pattern

Grizzly Servlet Filter not hitting url pattern

John Patrick
I'm running and embedded grizzly server with jersey, I need to get a
servlet filter running but I can't configure it to get hit

I've got a debug point in the filter and init get hit, but doFilter
doesn't, any idea's what i'm missing...

https://gist.github.com/nhojpatrick/b720671159f2e38735fa597550d5b272

Cheers,
John

Re: Grizzly Servlet Filter not hitting url pattern

Ryan Lubke-2
This looks like a bug.  Can you please open an issue and we'll take care of it.

February 2, 2017 at 09:34