Grizzly + Proxy

Alan Williamson
Maybe somebody can help me here with a small problem.

I would like to use Grizzly as a front-end proxy server.

However, when i enter the:

    public void service(Request req, Response res)

method, then that is me using up a thread until i complete that request,
starving others from processing.  Really what I want to do, is open up a
connection to a remote server, and relinguish that thread back to the
main pool, as it waits on IO from the remote server.

So looking for a way to manage the Continuation Pattern at this level.

Thoughts?

--
Alan Williamson
  "a wiki -and- a blog" @ http://www.Blog-City.com/

  b: http://alan.blog-city.com/

Re: Grizzly + Proxy

Stefan_Richter
Hi Alan,

I'm also trying to code a simple proxy that should only forward to grizzly servers listening on other ports on the same computer. Please tell me if you got any informations how to solve your (and my) problem.

Stefan Richter

Alan Williamson wrote