FW: Grizzly Comet hasn't been registered

FW: Grizzly Comet hasn't been registered

John C. Turnbull

Maybe it has something to do with the way I am invoking the servlet.  What is the correct way?  These I have tried:

http://localhost:8080/examples/ChatServlet

http://localhost:8080/examples/ChatServlet?action=openchat

http://localhost:8080/examples/chat.jsp

Which (if any) is correct?  All produce the same exception.

Thanks,

-JCT