Quantcast

Current status with regards to java.net migration

Current status with regards to java.net migration

Ryan Lubke-2
Hey folks.

This is just a quick update that our project's migration to GitHub is close to complete.

The grizzly repos can now be found here:
@committers:  We're still working through organization/permission updates so there could be
              snags when trying to commit (I've run into myself).  Please contact me directly
              ([hidden email]) if you do have any issues.

We'll be using GitHub's issue tracking going forward.  The java.net JIRA is still available, however,
I'd like to request we refrain from using it.

Lastly, we don't have a replacement for the mailing lists yet.  Hopefully we'll know more on this front
by next week at which time I will update the list with the details.  The lists should still work for the
time being.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thanks,
 - The Grizzly Team