ByteBufferInputStream.read(ByteBuffer bb) returns incorrect value

ByteBufferInputStream.read(ByteBuffer bb) returns incorrect value

rampsarathy
Hi ,
        The read(ByteBuffer bb) seems to be returning the size (limit) of the
buffer rather than the bytes read.
Should it return eof rather than return bb.limit(). This is a problem
when we are reading with a bytebuffer that has some data in it.
Please let me know if am missing something, or should i create an issue
for this.

Thanks
-Ramesh

Re: ByteBufferInputStream.read(ByteBuffer bb) returns incorrect value

Oleksiy Stashok
Hello Ramesh,

this looks like bug.
Can you pls. fill the issue - I'll fix this ASAP.