[Action] Grizzly RoadMap, time to ask for feature

[Action] Grizzly RoadMap, time to ask for feature

I've just committed a proposal Roadmap here (I gave up trying to setup a
wiki!)

https://grizzly.dev.java.net/source/browse/grizzly/trunk/ROADMAP.txt?view=markup

I would like everybody to take a look and propose features, fixes,
modifications etc. I would like to have the information before the 02/20
13h00 PST. Next I will push the roadmap on the grizzly.dev.java.net site
so peoples knows where we are trying to achieve with Grizzly. Note that
date are approximate, and may changes based on the users feedback and
our current customer fans.

Anybody is invited to speak :-) Users feedback required!

Re: [Action] Grizzly RoadMap, time to ask for feature

Oleksiy Stashok
+1

I would also add
- Memory Management.

We discussed this with Charlie, when he visited Prague, seems base
interface and default implementation should be relatively easy to implement.
Think we can add this to 1.8?

Jeanfrancois Arcand wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've just committed a proposal Roadmap here (I gave up trying to setup
> a wiki!)
>
> https://grizzly.dev.java.net/source/browse/grizzly/trunk/ROADMAP.txt?view=markup
>

> I would like everybody to take a look and propose features, fixes,
> modifications etc. I would like to have the information before the
> 02/20 13h00 PST. Next I will push the roadmap on the
> grizzly.dev.java.net site so peoples knows where we are trying to
> achieve with Grizzly. Note that date are approximate, and may changes
> based on the users feedback and our current customer fans.
>
> Anybody is invited to speak :-) Users feedback required!
>
> Thanks
>
> -- Jeanfrancois

Re: [Action] Grizzly RoadMap, time to ask for feature

Jesper Söderlund
I believe that the resource partitioning capabilities of Grizzly needs to be enhanced to be really useful. This was discussed in the following thread:

https://grizzly.dev.java.net/servlets/BrowseList?list=users&by=thread&from=970958

Kind regards,

/Jesper

2008/2/15, Jeanfrancois Arcand <[hidden email]>:
Hi,

I've just committed a proposal Roadmap here (I gave up trying to setup a
wiki!)

https://grizzly.dev.java.net/source/browse/grizzly/trunk/ROADMAP.txt?view=markup

I would like everybody to take a look and propose features, fixes,
modifications etc. I would like to have the information before the 02/20
13h00 PST. Next I will push the roadmap on the grizzly.dev.java.net site
so peoples knows where we are trying to achieve with Grizzly. Note that
date are approximate, and may changes based on the users feedback and
our current customer fans.

Anybody is invited to speak :-) Users feedback required!

Re: [Action] Grizzly RoadMap, time to ask for feature

Jeanfrancois Arcand-2
Hi Jesper :-)

Jesper Söderlund wrote:
> I believe that the resource partitioning capabilities of Grizzly needs
> to be enhanced to be really useful. This was discussed in the following
> thread:
>
> https://grizzly.dev.java.net/servlets/BrowseList?list=users&by=thread&from=970958
> <https://grizzly.dev.java.net/servlets/BrowseList?list=users&by=thread&from=970958>

Agree! I will add it to the roadmap.