[ANNOUNCE] Grizzly 2.3.30 has been released!

[ANNOUNCE] Grizzly 2.3.30 has been released!

Ryan Lubke-2
Hey Folks,

The Grizzly Team is happy to announce the release of Grizzly 2.3.30!

IMPORTANT:  This is the first release where we feel the HTTP/2 implementation
is of proper beta quality.  I will be following up to the announcement with
details on how to enable HTTP/2, the configuration options, and how to
leverage HTTP/2 push.  As we still consider this beta, there may be API changes
that could occur between now and when we feel it's solid.

Issues resolved in this release: [1].

The artifacts are available on both maven.java.net and central (there may be some delay before they are visible).

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback and/or patches for this release!

As usual, if there are additional suggestions on how to improve Grizzly going forward,
or if a problem is discovered, please let us know via one or more of the suggestions
on our contribution info page [2].

Thanks!
 - The Grizzly Team

[1] https://java.net/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10005&version=17748
[2] https://grizzly.java.net/contribute.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Grizzly 2.3.30 has been released!

Ryan Lubke-2
As a follow up, here's the high-level user docs for HTTP/2.

https://grizzly.java.net/http2.html

March 10, 2017 at 12:03