[ANN]: large source drop to trunk contrib today

[ANN]: large source drop to trunk contrib today

charlie hunt-3
Today I added quite a large source code drop which was some initial work
we (Project Grizzly) had started on about 2 years ago.

I describe in more detail the source code I added to Grizzly's source
code repository contrib area today in my blog:
http://blogs.sun.com/charliebrown/entry/out_of_hibernation1

So, rather than repeat it here, you can read my blog entry.
* Not a shameless plug for my blog.  I'm too lazy to re-type the same
info here. ;-)

Enjoy!

charlie ...

charlie.hunt.vcf (167 bytes) Download Attachment